Muze is a fun new way to chat with your friends and family. Expressive• Muze is rethinking your messenger as a fully free-form canvas: Place your text or images anywhere, in any way you like. Add capt
|Category||Photo & Video|
|View on Appstore|
Muze is a fun new way to chat with your friends and family.
• Muze is rethinking your messenger as a fully free-form canvas: Place your text or images anywhere, in any way you like. Add captions, stickers, GIFs, or draw directly on the screen. Send your messages using any font or color.
• Muze lets you be more creative together– make collages, play games, and discover clever ways to interact. Using our cutout tool, you can make high-quality stickers directly in the chat and share them with friends.
• Muze has no ads or fees, and does not share your data.
• Please send a message on our Discord with any suggestions or questions
Bug fixes and various improvements
This app is so fun with how you may move your texts around everywhere you like! I just got it and I’m trying to get use to it but it is absolutely amazing. This also helps me chat to my best friend since I can’t on messages on my phone. As well it sounds way better with the feature moving your texts around and even decorating it with fonts and colors! This app is truly amazing. I have never had a chat area the best like this before! I suggest this app a lot. Ever since I found it on Tiktok I have always wanted but had to wait since it was a pre order. Now that I have it, it is so fun to chat with!
So about a ton of months ago I saw a ad for this app on TikTok, the app sadly didn’t work and went to a pre order thing and now that it’s out an I’ve tested it pretty well here’s my thoughts: IT’S FUN! Its a pretty cool app with a very creative concept and well made execution, I do wish more people used it since it feels a bit dead but besides that it’s really fun. You can do a lot with this app and im hoping it gets noticed more.
This app is more than just fun. It will actually change your relationship to the people you text with on it. It’s far more personal and adds many new dimensions to human interaction and communication. It’s revolutionary. It’s only a matter of time. Once you get used to it you won’t want to go back to any other messenger.
I honestly have so much fun with this app. I enjoy being able to bother my friends and create things where I can type at the same time! I honestly enjoy this and It doesn’t limit your ideas! You can change your fonts, Color, Make notes, and even *poke* where you send notifications to your friends so they can be notified of when you need to talk!
We will probably see many of these features added to messages in the coming years. It expands how we can communicate without voice. Doesn’t take long to learn. Brilliant.
I love the concept, however there’s no way to unfriend people and signing up with my phone number was very glitchy, as many others have said. The UI can also be improved, honestly think of how snapchat’s layout flows and apply it.
this app is so fun and I’ve made over 10+ friends. we always go and play tic tac toe and have lots of group chats. i love the stickers option too now that the phone number bug has been fixed it’s a great app ❤️❤️❤️
This app is really fun! I like how you get to move all the texts and stickers around! And get to chose your font! Only thing is that you need friends to do this with
Ok so I love the idea and everything but I need help I won’t get my text message so I kept retrying and now I’m out of attempts please help developers!!! Ok update developers are awesome and they responded everything is fixed app is awesome!
Got all my friends to download it and now it’s the only way we communicate.
Hi, really love the app, have a couple suggestions to make. 1. Ability to delete chats without blocking the user 2. Enlarge photos that were sent/recieved through chat 3. Group video call 4. Limit for poking, as it can be quite annoying when spammed. 5. Ability to star/favorite/pin a chat so it stays pinned at the top of the page.
My friend and I love this app so much! We’ve actually stopped texting and just use Muze now haha!!
I met my bff in here for 5 years love her quality is wonderful and just great over all
muze is litterally so fun and cool. it doesn’t involve payments of any sort, and there’s fun things to do! download muze rn!!!
I’ve seen this app on TikTok for a while like being tested by developers and the app is fun but it doesn’t relate a bit to the stuff on TikTok but it could just be me idk
it’s a really good app, but is there any plans on making it compatible to other phones? some of my friends don’t have iphones, and i’d love to chat with them on this app, so if there was one thing i could add, it would be that 🙂
I love the app it’s so fun to talk to my friends like yhis.
great app! love the scrolls — this is the only app i’ve found that’s friendly for creating collages & mood boards. great to make memes, too
It’s been moths and am happy now
it’s actually pretty great, expect i can’t find a way to erase drawings for the life of me. it’s frustrating and since the app is so new there’s nothing online for it.
… Load more review
How to delete Muze – Chat
Find out how to delete Muze – Chat on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
If you touch and hold an app from the Home Screen and the apps start to jiggle:
- Tap the Remove icon in the top left-hand corner of the app.
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
- Tap Done.
How to delete Muze – Chat on Android Device
Head to the Google Play Store app on your phone and tap the profile icon. Go to “Manage Apps & Devices”, then select manage. Tap on the app you want to remove and hit uninstall
How to cancel Muze – Chat subscription
Muze – Chat is a free app and does not offer in-app purchase in the Apple Appstore, you might have purchased a subscription from another company or device. Try these methods to cancel your subscriptions
Cancel a subscription on paypal
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You may see a series of merchant’s agreements you’ve transacted before. Click on Muze – Chat to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to Muze Collective.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Cancel a subscription on your bank account
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn’t say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn’t provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact Muze Collective that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.
How to Cancel a Subscription on your Android device
- Open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Muze – Chat subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
Listed below are our official links on how to contact Muze – Chat. Get in touch with Muze Collective customer service via email, phone number or live chat.