Get on the road to financial security with BPAS U. We’ve taken the complicated out of retirement and benefit planning to help you save more. With BPAS U, you have access to our:• Virtual classroom: a
|Developer||Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc.|
|View on Appstore|
Get on the road to financial security with BPAS U. We’ve taken the complicated out of retirement and benefit planning to help you save more. With BPAS U, you have access to our:
• Virtual classroom: a library of free online educational multimedia tools and resources on investing, retirement planning, health savings accounts, and more
• Modeling tools: a variety of savings calculators, planning guides, Social Security estimates, and more.
• Learn how different factors can impact your retirement outcome.
• Risk Tolerance Assessment: see how factors may influence your planning
• Test your Knowledge: try our fun, interactive quizzes on financial planning and investment topics.
• Research resources: investments with market dashboards, fund fact sheets and prospectuses, and fund performance.
• Notifications: receive information about new content and important updates
It’s never too early to start saving for retirement. Optimize your savings with BPAS U.
Great information and easy to navigate.
Finally, I thought, after years of putting up with a very basic BPAS app which requires a manual login and shows you nothing but your account value, they’ll have come up with something worthy of the year 2021. Boy, did I get that wrong. This is even worse: it doesn’t show you anything about your account on the app. Instead it transfers you to a web browser to see your account details there, badly formatted in minuscule letters unsuitable for a phone. The rest of the content is pseudo-educational guff, presumably designed to entice you to buy their products. Truly awful. Every other financial institution I work with has a decent app with facial recognition which displays details of my accounts right there in the app. What on earth possessed them to think this was worth the time of day?
The prior app at least had limited functionality and was formatted correctly for use on a phone. This app literally directs you to a web browser to log in on a non-mobile version of the BPAS website. Honestly can’t even see my 401k or HSA balance without flipping my phone on its side and doing all kinds of zoom out shenanigans. Not only that but the prior app no longer functions. So basically, this app has served to remove convenient mobile access for my accounts. Imagine that – releasing an app that effectively removes all mobile services for your customers. I can’t think of a better way to discourage a customer from using any BPAS product for anything, ever.
Just read all the other negative reviews and then try to use the app and you’ll see why it’s terrible. I would give it less than 1 star if I could. What a complete waste! I just want to see my HSA amount and transactions on the go, isn’t that what an app is for! If I wanted to be taken to a website I would do it on my computer. Ridiculous!!
Really bad customer service. I Requested to withdraw my money from 401(k) account and the process was taking so slow. I asked to mail the withdrawal form to my mailing address twice and still I haven’t received even after a month. Never ever with BPAS.
How is being redirected to a web browser that the print is too small to read better? Not an app. How about taking of some of our fees and hiring an app developer? Can’t even see your balance.
What’s the point of an app on your phone if everything you click in that app directs you to a non mobile version of the website in your internet browser. This app is useless.
Too much ‘education’. I use the app to check my stocks. The older app just needed to be more like the browser version with respect to content. And no FaceID for iOS?
This is a tremendous step backwards from the previous app. Some people should lose their jobs over this decision.
Poor connection to actual account, lag industry norms, can’t believe I ha e to login to a mobile web page, this is terrible.
Maybe needs some more investment in the app
… Load more review
How to delete BPAS University
Find out how to delete BPAS University on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
If you touch and hold an app from the Home Screen and the apps start to jiggle:
- Tap the Remove icon in the top left-hand corner of the app.
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
- Tap Done.
How to delete BPAS University on Android Device
Head to the Google Play Store app on your phone and tap the profile icon. Go to “Manage Apps & Devices”, then select manage. Tap on the app you want to remove and hit uninstall
How to cancel BPAS University subscription
BPAS University is a free app and does not offer in-app purchase in the Apple Appstore, you might have purchased a subscription from another company or device. Try these methods to cancel your subscriptions
Cancel a subscription on paypal
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You may see a series of merchant’s agreements you’ve transacted before. Click on BPAS University to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc..
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Cancel a subscription on your bank account
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn’t say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn’t provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc. that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.
How to Cancel a Subscription on your Android device
- Open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the BPAS University subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
Listed below are our official links on how to contact BPAS University. Get in touch with Benefit Plans Administrative Services, Inc. customer service via email, phone number or live chat.