Here’s what you can do with AMNB: Secure your account with Face ID or thumbprint on supported devices. Keep your transactions organized by adding tags, notes and photos of receipts
|Developer||American National Bank and Trust Company|
|View on Appstore|
Here’s what you can do with AMNB:
Secure your account with Face ID or thumbprint on supported devices.
Keep your transactions organized by adding tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks
Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount
Make payments to a company or a friend
Transfer money between your accounts
Deposit checks by taking pictures with your phone
Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it
View and save your monthly statements
Find branches and ATMs near you
See all of your financial accounts in one place
Get live support from our helpful bankers
Version 2.37.0 • Bug fixes and performance improvements
I have used a lot of banking apps over the years and this one is by far my favorite. It also helps when the Bank behind the app is one of the best I have ever banked with!!
Enjoying this American National Bank APP! So much easier than running to the bank so often! Love it!
Like the old app better. This one plus their web site is down a lot. Inconvenient when in app and get error updating, also web site down when this happens also.
Had little to no issues with the old app, now that they have changed I can’t access my account, it tells me I need to change my password but won’t update my password. Why do y’all have to make unnecessary changes, old one worked fine.
Awesome app, much better than the previous version!!
Great upgrade, love how things can be customized.
So much easier to navigate and use.
Easy to use and full of features.
I like the new easy way to bank!
Constantly says “error updating” so I cannot see my account balance update in real time. I had better experiences with the old app.
Screens slow to load and it continues to not load all data. Needs some work.
I absolutely LOVE this new app!!! Such an improvement!!
Nice and faster
The old system was great I could see cleared transactions and deposits. Now it only says none. Was able to deposit a check. That’s all
Continues to request updates after completing. Face ID activates multiple times and causes app to lock account login.
This new update is by far the worst I’ve ever seen. I love my bank but this new update keeps from seeing anything I need.
It still asks to update the app even after updating to new app.
What an upgrade. A+++.
… Load more review
How to delete AMNB
Find out how to delete AMNB on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
If you touch and hold an app from the Home Screen and the apps start to jiggle:
- Tap the Remove icon in the top left-hand corner of the app.
- Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
- Tap Done.
How to delete AMNB on Android Device
Head to the Google Play Store app on your phone and tap the profile icon. Go to “Manage Apps & Devices”, then select manage. Tap on the app you want to remove and hit uninstall
How to cancel AMNB subscription
AMNB is a free app and does not offer in-app purchase in the Apple Appstore, you might have purchased a subscription from another company or device. Try these methods to cancel your subscriptions
Cancel a subscription on paypal
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You may see a series of merchant’s agreements you’ve transacted before. Click on AMNB to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to American National Bank and Trust Company.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Cancel a subscription on your bank account
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn’t say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn’t provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact American National Bank and Trust Company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.
How to Cancel a Subscription on your Android device
- Open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the AMNB subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
Listed below are our official links on how to contact AMNB. Get in touch with American National Bank and Trust Company customer service via email, phone number or live chat.